Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Luck, Love & Lemon Pie

4.5 STARS
I loved this book! And far more than I expected I would. I was hooked immediately by the cover and title from the very first time, but by the description I wasn't sure if I would have an appreciation for the plot. Simply because poker bores me, I don't like it...which might have to do with the fact that I can't play worth my life. And there was quite a bit of poker in this book. But I am soooooo glad I read it.
Amy Reichert is such a talented author. (I was actually interested in the poker) I was completely swept away in the story. The characters were so flawed, real, and lovable, and relatable at the same time. There were so many instances where I would be so angered by a character's choices, but they were also so relatable to me at the same time. 
Flawlessly written, this book had just the right amount of romance, family, jealously, and love. 

**I received an Advanced Electronic Copy of Luck, Love & Lemon Pie for free through NetGalley**