Tuesday, June 7, 2016

When We Meet Again by Kristen Harmel

5 STARS



If I could give this book more stars, I would in a heartbeat. This is now one of my favorite books, and is definitely the best book I have read so far this summer. The plot is unparalleled, the characters are dynamic and real. The family disfunction matches that of, well, real-life family matters. The story is heartfelt, complicated, and entirely engrossing. There are not many authors that are daring enough to include a nazi soldier as, not only human and endearing, but also as the main love interest of the main character. Each love story in this book is completely tragic and wonderful, each character endearing, and the overall book is impossible not to fall in love with. 
This is my first of Kristin Harmel's novels, but after reading, and loving, this heartfelt story I am looking forward to reading {all} of her previous novels as well. 

**I received an Advanced Electronic Copy of When We Meet Again for free through NetGalley**
**This review is based on an uncorrected proof, the novel is subject to change until publication**